A Garden Amongst The Weeds

A Garden Amongst The Weeds

Friday, May 25, 2012

MayDay! MayDay!


Cares melt when you kneel in your garden, 
but I didn't get much kneeling done today.

 Woke at 6:30 to go take care of the poultry 
and found 33 degrees and snow...

 Grabbed the camera and when looking at this picture as I uploaded to my computer, 
I came up with the idea of continuing that crazy little winding path you see, off to the left there, 
to the other side of the sidewalk, (right side) 
through the grass and around the other side of the house, 
Emerald City-Style.
Will let this idea sink in real good!








 The snow just lasted the day and now, as I write at 7:30 pm, 
it's 45 degrees. Let's hope that's the end of it...



Always remember the beauty of the garden, 
even when it is at rest, 
for there is peace in a garden and 
peace is where the real beauty lies.

       
We come from the earth, we return to the earth, and in between, we garden.


So, after my chores were done, I made this tiny terrarium garden, 
out of a glass Christmas ornament
INDOORS, 
where I have some control over the climate!

As always, 
Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment