A Garden Amongst The Weeds

A Garden Amongst The Weeds

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Season of Thanks

This post will be full of photos as I have plenty to be thankful for in my garden this year!
I think the thing I will miss most is the abundant sunshine of summer.


Garden Helpers: Shiloh and Icky Kitty

Regardless of the season, she looms overhead ever reminding us of snows to come...


Magenta and Butter Creme Digitalis

Lovely Larkspur



Golden Finches



Rosa Rugosa and a lovely Bumble Bee





Black Bee, these are mild mannered and will land on you and let you touch them.

These are not always as mild mannered! But I will miss the squeals and laughter of little ones in my garden...







































































Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment