A Garden Amongst The Weeds

A Garden Amongst The Weeds

Monday, March 12, 2012

Gearing up for Spring

The weather has been surly and unpredictable. Mid February was sunny and nice. Even got to play in the soil a little bit.
We've had lots of birds all winter.


Which has prompted me to build lots of feeders, like this one!

I've been saving my pennies and planning next year's strategy
To combat against this nasty creature!
We've had help building structures
In the hopes of raising turkeys
I've been trading and saving good, organic seed
And raising critters in the house, like this special secret weapon
And these guys...
And these guys!
We've been watching the skies
And struggling through
And planning
And turning over new ground
And playing a little bit
Okay well, maybe ALOT!
But we're getting things done too.
Between storms
Literally roto-tilling ground as soon as it thaws!
I hope your winter has been snug and rapid. I'm so ready to be outside!

We have another storm coming in, and so, for now we wait and watch the lovely Mount Shasta for any signs of spring!
Ta Ta for now, and Happy Gardening Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment