A Garden Amongst The Weeds

A Garden Amongst The Weeds

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A new project

Something I've had my eye on for a while. It was in the green house with one other. Used as stepping stones, slate breaks easily, as I found out as I stepped on the other one like this, bummer. The pieces are large and I've long wanted to do something special with them. Take a look for yourself. Doesn't this just scream, do something special! Yes, I know. It's just a rock. But to me, it's a potential canvas!

A new challenge


The girls sit and patiently wait as I come up with ideas. Bored and annoyed, Celia stares off into the distance, looking ready to bite someone.


Blanche, Celia and Juniper
Later today...

This may take a while...


Progress! But still not complete. Stay tuned!


 6-6-11 It's finally outside!
I need more rocks!






































No comments:

Post a Comment