A Garden Amongst The Weeds

A Garden Amongst The Weeds

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Joys of Summer



Say hello to my little friend Brian.
Brian is a starling that fell 2 stories from the gutters of our house.
I can't get him back up there to his nest,
so he's staying with me for a few days,
til the rest of the fledglings leave the nest
and he can safely go back to Momma starling.

This is Kushy.
He's one of the reasons I can't just put Brian under a bush or something.

Two more good reasons!

Distracted by pretties!

The mustard is beginning to flower

And the rattle snake grass is rattling!

Rock rose! You are so welcome here!
I only planted like 5000 seeds.
So glad you could join us!

Icky Kitty. Another reason Brian is inside!

It's all good.
Smile!



Bzzzz




Enjoy the sun!
We sure are!

Peace!
Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment