A Garden Amongst The Weeds

A Garden Amongst The Weeds

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Early this Morning

Random shots from the new garden space. 
Looks like the birds are getting acquainted with it. 
That's happy news!

Bird seed from the feeder above

Linticular Clouds

I always imagine she's unfurling her blanket when the clouds form this way

A large pot of Pinto Beans await planting
Sunflowers and Taters in the smaller pot




Added a length of chain near the top of the posts.
Deer, keep away!


And some boards along the bottom that I can throw soil against

This Hydrangea cutting is all your fault Linnie!
Guarded, of course by a cowboy.
Hey, it's what I do with abandoned Children's toys.
I had 4 kids, that's ALOT of toys!





This little beauty needs a good home.
I'm thinking of hanging it from a nail by the bench in the shade of the plum tree.

The whir of wings draws my attention upward

She's more than happy to guard another feeder




Lovely!


Hope your day is sunny and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment