A Garden Amongst The Weeds

A Garden Amongst The Weeds

Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy Weekend Ahead!

Weed puts on its first 4&20 Blackbirds Music Festival this weekend and Pyrate Technics will be lighting up the night sky. If you are new around here, take a look. My kids are wild and crazy fire dancing Pyrates! This is my baby boy last weekend at the Gypsy Days and Sea Dog Nights Festival in Lebanon, Oregon.




I have 4 children of my own and have adopted around a dozen others.
Never a dull moment around here.
Last Tuesday was my husband, David's 50th Birthday.
Our dance troop meets on Tuesdays for fire practice.
They did it up right!
We had a meat themed potluck (Dad likes meat!),
2 cakes and a fire dancing show with all of Dad's favorite music
that went on 'til the wee hours of the morning.
We had a blast!
Here's a little peek for you.





Will have lots more fiery tales after the show!




No comments:

Post a Comment